Saturday, November 05, 2005

This love...

Yes you can sing along maroon 5's This Love with me.

This love has taken its toll on me
She says goodbye so many times before...

I love him too much until I can't sleep. Insomia, my mind is unsettled for the day. It kept working on and on non-stop for my body to rest. I got to admit that I am insane, I can't help it because I missed him so much that I lose myself.

This is really torture for me. I wonder how am I going to go to work next week like this. Save me from this madness, please.

late at night when I am in a world sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish all the stars there somewhere you are thinking only two
Cause I am dreaming of you tonight
till tomorrow I'll be holding to tight
And there's no one in the world I rather dream
Dreaming about you and me!

sian, tired but I am unable to sleep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.