Monday, November 07, 2005

Very vulnerable to depression

My first day in KKH and so many things cross through my mind.

1. The first thing I saw when I stepped into my first ward of KKh, was my caregiver when I was young and feeblish. She took care of me when my mom was working. Bathing sometimes really seem to be a very difficult thing for me to do at that point in time.

She couldn't remember my face however, she could remember my name. At the current condition she was at I really pitied her alot. Why does such people who have very good hearts deserve such a treatment? GOL, at least if you really want to vent some unfortunacy on people why not vent it on people who are evil and callous.

Now I really feeling depressed. When I was young, people discriminate me and others bullied me. They use my disease as a laughing tool. I feel hurtful whenever I think of my past. It felt like horror.

2. I was right, J C XXdgX was my facilitator.

3. Stupid nurse clinician demand a case study. What's difficult was that she knows all her patients too well.

No comments: