Sunday, December 17, 2006

Randomness

Hiaz, am I really that unpopular? I don't have the power of persuasion, charisma. If one day I am appointed to rule the earth, within 30 seconds everyone starts overthrowing. Somehow, I don't quite like having power over people. The responsiblilty to fail is higher than being a member of a team.

As always, I have failure-phobia. I am afraid to fail but I like taking risks. When it comes to having many people involved under my power, I get worried. I still remember that semester when I was appointed the leader; nobody is willing to listen to what I am going to say and I just submit to the fact that I can't lead anyone.

Oh man....... What to do? I am stressing myself recently to be more confident when I give out instructions. Look straight in the eye and instill the firm look into their faces.

------------------

Just recently I told my aunt that I won't be providing her kids with tuition anymore due to my tight schedule. I tried refering her to my brother because he told me once that he needed extra cash ( which I denied when I ask him about it! Fickled-minded....) but she went silent for moments. When my cousin heard about it, they cried, " I don't want him to teach mi, I want manyun!" As you know, kids have this " I want... I want....." attitude. The more "I wants" they say, the more spoilt they are.

My cousin snatch the phone from her mom, "Manyun, you're teaching me right? Ask your brother to teach YJ." I could sense the fear in her voice. So I am still teaching them because I am back by popular demand. LOLx....

I wonder why they love me so much. Neither do I have an NIE certificate nor dedicated spirit. I sound like some quack that is all out to leech people's money. *Quack*

No comments: