Monday, July 25, 2005

Argghh... inner lip hurts

My adult tooth is proturding to find a place to park in my upper jaw. The problem here is that there is really no space left for that sad tooth and it's all because of those wisdom teeth at the back taking up alot of space.

Can't the wisdom teeth give way to this poor tooth?

Take a look at this icon:


"oh no, I am actually reading about a blogger that is a vampire!!" You might exclaimed. Yes, a vampire has arose from her coffin! That's me! Rarrr.... *moves heavily with arms swinging back and forth*

You shall see me right behind your back about now!! Ah... ah... Don't turn your back because I can just make your last moments more gory.

alright I will stop being so crappy. I love to write fantasy but I have no time to do that. When would I be able to do what I like to do? Look at the time: 11.45am! Cries... There's really no time for myself. I want to write about love stories.

No comments: