Saturday, July 09, 2005

She said I have changed!

How could she say that?

"I realised that money can do a lot to a person - good or bad. I saw my
friend in school today. She just got sponsered by a hospital. And, wow... New
hairstyle, new bag, new handphone. I must say that her new hair makes her look
rather pretty. Oh, well. I guess money does make the world go round..."

-ScarletSong



Just look at that! Seeing me with new things doesn't mean I've changed because of money. Oh god, why do people always misinterpret my appearance? Everything she mentioned wasn't even from my pocket!!! (thanks for the compliment on my hair, I loved it too!)

And that hairstyle, erm... Colour- free, Cut-$25 That's all that came out from my pocket. I had to change my handphone, you can't expect me to use that Nokia 2100 for another 2 years? The handphone ain't any special, it's not like I am holding a 3G phone.

Hey, I need a new bag! My old bag can't even carry an A4 sized lecture notes in place. She forgot to mention my new t-shirts. Oh, they were something that I need to deter people from think that I have a very limited wardrobe. God of Luck, why am I so underestimated?

Talk about people buying original music(which I've always wanted to do), buy a dozen of comics for $5 each and expensive skin care! I have been squeezing my money too much and I can't take it anymore when people say such things to insult my actual intentions.

I work too hard for money to achieve whatever I want in order to sacrifice the fun with my friends when they were in chalet. I even got terribly sick from working too much. My life is such a tragic, 悲剧. When I really want something, I have to work terribly hard for it. Why won't it come to me just like that?

Now you know why people in my secondary school always get the wrong meanings from me.

I bet the bee I have always being talking about had also misinterpreted my mannerisms. I wish I can go inside their system and upload everything I want them to know about me.

No comments: