Thursday, July 07, 2005

I can't escape from torture!

Experiencing love sick and numerous torture from seeing people having a good relationship. I had stepped into the second stage of torture whereby I had that feel of unfairness. Hoping I could the back the time, I would prefer not knowing the bee at the first place. I actually escaped from the jaws of deep love for the first time but my luck never struck twice.

I feel really suffocated by unwanted love. I want to drink 孟婆的忘情水. I want to erase everything that happened between us because he is destructing my life. I was going on a happy-go-lucky for 1 and a half years without experiencing it once again.

I hope the bee would tell me, " I hate you, I don't want to be your friend. " That way I will go on with my life. Why didn't he call me the way dee does? Why? Then I would just end that conversation without any hard feelings.

"That's good! Hate me as much as you can because I regret being touched by you." Please include this in the list of regrets I had for the 3 week holiday.

No comments: