Friday, February 04, 2005

A F***ing face

Hey, i am not trying to be vulgar but that is the only word to describe a face i saw today. I was strolling at northpoint( a very small place for shoppers) for nail art, a woman who looked very familiar .

This was where i saw exactly (opposite the money changer)



The image wasn't very detailed on how the person looked liked. So i made another closed up picture on what exactly was that look I am trying to convey to you.



So that's how i define a F***ing face. Someone who hunches his/her back and stares deadly into your eyes. I hate young people who have Kyphosis. It just symbolises ignorance. Can't they walk with their backs straight? Or maybe they just want to feel old and senior. Staring is worse enough why must she looked at me that way??

Crazy people are like roaming all over the streets of Yishun. For 17 years of my life, Yishun had changed from somewhere sane to a totally mentally unsound neighbours.


No comments: