Wednesday, February 23, 2005

luck?But you said our future is controlled by our own two hands?

I am a free thinker, i believe solely in luck! Luck is a powerfull thing, you hadn't figure it out yet?
  • how did i pass my test? My luck simply... The lecturer was kind and fogiving. If not i am out straight away
  • Having a great family is my luck!
  • getting great results isn't easy, first you must have a good lecturer
  • Making sure you do not forget anything during ur test is your luck
  • Being lucky you ain't sleeping along the streets
  • being lucky life is peacefull and progressive during your generation

Have I impressed you? Luck is everything, your past, present and the future. Imagine a bad day... Yah, I know, life sucks but everytime think about the good things in life when you are feeling down.

I can make my own religion, the luck god. yeah! After learning cross-cultural psychology, i found out that are just too many types of religions, cultures and languages in the world. I can make my own religion and nobody will notice it.

Yesterday i went to my friend's bungalow. The cats in her house were so adorable, making me want to adopt one. Sighz. I have no long term responsibilities therefore i shall not risk it. I am already cruel to my pet already and i dun want to do anything more to other animals.

It really feels good to stay at home, but when it persist for many months, it sucks. SO BORING. I can't believe cats can entertain themselves at home. Well, still pondering about having a CCA or not.

The advantage would be to make more friends, more guy friends especially those manly one not whimps. I want to get the tired bug out of mind. i can never sleep enough. My unvoluntary mind control my actions too much!!! I must stop it's evil doings.

Disadvantage would be no more shopping and no more afternoon naps for me to enjoy, Shits. This decision is so hard to make. Have to listen to my unconsious mind again; going to bed. got to go.

No comments: