Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sighzz... Grief and loss.

Some may have never experienced a total loss which is very similar to losing 1 arm and 1 leg. A distant loss has really no effect on me, for example the loss of my grandad 10 years ago when I was only 7 years.

When I saw my mother crying, I innocently ask why is she crying for my grandad. I did not know anything about dying. She replied to me saying that he will never never come back alive to smile and share experiences with you. I knew i was still confused, why not come back?

To think I have such ilogical thinking. The loss of my dad was a very huge impact for me. I totally understand why Everyone cries and sobs at a wake. It's because when ever you think about what the person did to you and he will never ever be doing it again.

Losing your parents are the most devastating to a person simply because you will only have 1 mother and 1 father in your entire life. Once lost, nothing can replace them. I feel sorry for those who are ophans and have never experience family love before.

As blood bonds, you will never lose them as much as friends do. Please note that evil parents are not taken into account for example, gambling dads and selfish moms. Even you lost a friend (may it b a mutual or relationship), there is still a cushion to bounce back on.

ALWAYS TREASURE YOUR PARENTS, eventhough they scold or throw you out of the house they are still your parents who are concerned about your safety. Don't forget they brought you up to who you are today.

No comments: