Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I am.... The Box folder!!

Doesn't that sound like shark tale's Oscar? "I am... the shark slayer!". For those who doesn't get what i mean then forget it, read on..

You know why i say i am the Box folder? It's not because i fold very fast although i used to be fast (probably i had lost my touch). I used to be a very good box folder. I could flood 2 lines in minutes. Now, i can't even manage 1 line!! What a failure. Why? Why?

Well, want to know the real core reason? Believe it or not, the supervisor helped me fold the box today. This ass (ya, i call him ass because he shout in order to communicate) doesn't have time to watch us, how could he have time to help me fold box? This strange phenomenal. Then, more people came to help me which include the line leader, Shi Shi.

When it's time for me to fold box, people come helping me. When i change jobs, the person folding the box becomes lonely. When i change back, people come rushing to help me. What does this mean?

I have the charisma when i fold box. i feel great! I am the box folder! Do you know how i met one guy? While i was folding boxes

There are side effects of box folding, this...





If you see red lines, thats
the scratches i got from the boxes i fold,
pretty nasty.
I know i have lots of spots on my arm but just focus your the red lines. Thats only the dorsal end of my arm, the anterior side looks worse.
Alright, now you show you something interesting! My photoshop apprentice skill. Ya, i am new to photoshop. So dun laugh at me.
This was taken at night...





Eww... So ugly. This girl looks like a monster!!
just look at those eyes! i could cry looking at them.

After 2 weeks of intense training on photoshop CS, I finally become photoshop apprentice. You may think it's easy, but it's not.





Cool! this girl looked like a made over pic.

I like this pic of all the pictures i edited. I loved it.

At the same time, for the remembrance of my cute hamster Bui bui who had died last saturday, i made him a wallpaper.


Sorry but i can give away wall papers like that...If you want it, drop me an email !

No comments: