Tuesday, December 28, 2004

School is opening soon!

What for moan over something for the past 1 week? I finally recover from unemployment syndrone, it took me a week to realise i was crying over spilled milk. I announce myself officially a retrenched worker from motorola, tech point. Doesn't it feels good when you are relieved from the suspense?

I am not sure what had happened to my friend who sounded like she had a sucidal tendency by reading her blog i can see she has a very delicate life. She's putting me into suspense again. She taught me how to be kiasu. I've got to thank her for everything when we'll back

I can't believe an earthquake could kill 40k people. I wondered why the weather forecasts ignored all the tell-tale signs of an earthquake. And the government ignored the warning too. A few 100 people's blunder had lead to a death toll of 40k. These people must be having a bad time getting to sleep. I was glad i wasn't drained away by the flood that happened so near to home or else my planned future would be total ruined.

This disaster has a great influence to me, i kept dreaming that i faced a disater. Firstly i was at this earthquake disaster training center. I didn't know what it was. Walking on the narrow path of the sandy bridge(it seems bottomless from there), out of a sudden, a huge wave (5 storeys high) came over to engulf me. I grib tightly onto the edge of the bridge but to no avail, i fell down.

I got up with no harm done. Then everyone walked out of the dark jungle like a dark room. There i finally come to thought it was a simulator. Cool!

The first time, i started seeing the night so bright, i was 1am in the morning and i felt like 9 am in the morning. The conversation with my cousin was still fresh in my mind. It occured at my home

"Why now so bright?" I told my 11 yr old cousin, JH. I was actually feeling quite sleepy at that time. I glanced at my wall clock, 1 am in the morning.

"dunno..."

"what you mean you dunno? it's 1 am in the morning. 1 am leh! not 1pm." I reprimanded her as i always do. The entired house was brightly lit, i looked out of the window, all i saw was a bright orangey yellow sky.

Moments later, a coach from nowhere parked at the kerb and dozens of people came out to watch something spectacular at this time of the "night".

I saw something strange, a rocket was heading towards a power plant that my dream had replaced with the petrol station in real life.

Such exciting dreams. I elected cross-cultural psychology as my complementary elective, obviously for a person who adores psychology so much. Good night, sorry for this late post. I accidentally deleted the last one.

No comments: