Monday, December 20, 2004

What is it like to know your deathday?

I won't want to know although it would be good for a lazy person like me. I am such a lazy person come to think of it. I let time pass by like the waves. What is worse, I care too much about tomorrow when today hasn't over yet.

You would be saying that I am crazy because thinking about tomorrow is right thing to do. That's what I have been doing for the last 17 years. From as young as 7, every child would want to grow up fast and get all the previleges that an adult has such as getting a handphone, going home late etc. However, while i was young, i didn't thought about the great amount of responsiblity i need to handle before i get those previleges.

As a child, we want time to pass quickly, as fast as possible so that we can know the adult's perspective. That is a form of future planning.

When i became a teen, i thought growing up fast really stinks and i want it to stop where it is. At that point of time, i want to get out of secondary school quick to enjoy polytechnic life where there is no rules, no assembly and no uniform.

Now in polytechnic, i kept thinking about the next semester where i am going to surgerical ward and things are going to get really difficult. As you can see, i hate difficult things. I always want difficult things to become easy for me. Take for example, i took additional mathematics in secondary 3. It started out like hell! I redid and redid the sums over and over again. Well, i felt it was easy by the time i was secondary 4. I just merely get a B4. From a F9 quality to B4. Not bad already for a stupid person like me, down to earth, narrow-minded(unflexible) and strong-willed.

These qualities of a human can't survive in this society. I am bound to lose out in the end. So as you see, i am so full of hope for the future. Just imagine i stop breathing for the next day and all my plans i worked out for 10 years are ruined. I am sure to become a ghost with many unfinished business.

After reading this blogger who wrote the last days of her life, i think i should always live the day fully. If you wanna have a look, this is the link:
http://dyingis.blogspot.com
I got this from the local newspaper. And once again, cutiepie the emotionally unstable blogger has proof her point. I am so useless at been very strong when dealing with emotional unstablity. The next thing i am going to do is to make this difficult task into an easy one. There i go again, gosh...

I love photoshop!!! I treat it like a computer game now, haha... It's so fun, i am glad i knew how to use it. In order to be a good photo editor, one must possess a good imagination and have an ideal judgement of good lighting and colour.

Good skill doesn't come from nowhere. It develops from practices.

No comments: