Friday, August 19, 2005

Eventful day

A 20 year old brother that still watches anime? Arghh, can he grow up? I know inuyasha is ending its screening on art central today and I am sniggering my heart out silently. What for be so faithful to some kids show by sacrificing your sleep? It's so not worth it!

Some things are so harmful and you don't even know about it only when something bad happens. Why are singaporean guys so into anime? They are fictious and exaggerated. There's this guy in my tutorial group that keeps showing off his "Bleach" Character pictures. Some people can go to an extend in doing cosplay about their favourite characters.

GET A LIFE! Don't you have something more important to do? Anime can't enrich your future but ruin it. You may say that I never understand what it's like to be a fan to anime. You're truely wrong! I used to be a fan to Card captor sakura and I think I wasted too much time on it. My life is full of regrets. Just ask yourselves this questions, "What does this do good to me?"

Your ans may be, " I always feel happy seeing my characters!" Ya, so? Do you know this feeling wears off after time and thing become so boring that you start regreting you ever started being a fan to it.

***

My shin hurts badly after a fall. My sandals had no friction and I have this bad habit of racing down the stairs. I already knew I was going to fall but I just wanted to test these sandals whether they are that frictionless. Yes, I have proven that my sandal are fall-risk! Great, what a good guinea pig I was. Conforming to a stupid test.

Then, my friend got a bad fever and she felt drowsy on the train. It was such a pity we didn't take neoprints with her because she was totally gorgeous from top to toe.

I went shopping with another friend and something really bad happened to me. I lost her discount card 10 mins after she signed up for it. You won't understand how flustered I was when I looked into my hands and the wrinkles on it stared back at me like, " You're missing something..."

***

2 more days to my birthday!

No comments: