Thursday, August 25, 2005

My semestral break is coming

Yeah! more freedom. I can wake up at whatever time I want, no restrictions. I really don't know how to cope in 2 years time when I am promoted to a staff nurse. I hate mornings, I feel all so tired and moody. Out of a year, I have only 14 days for leave. Now that I am having 62 days holiday and I still feel that it wasn't enough for me.

I always forgot sick leave. But still being sick just makes you feel worse. I hate to bed sick. I wish the government would give us more leave so that we can have motivation to work. Even GPs work 7 days a week. My GP is a really hard working person. Doesn't he need a break?

After earning so much money, he doesn't take a break and go for a holiday. Some times I think a five day week is really just enough to restore all my energy.

***

I wonder how am I going to break free from that sense of loss I experience 2 years ago. There are so many things trying to make me feel even worse thinking about it. Who is willing to help me out? How could GOL leave me in the wilderness and let me die on my own without pathways to lead me out of it?

The memory is still so clear in my mind when I saw the place when my dad and I cycle to before he was bed-ridden. It felt like yesterday we went to the park to cycle along the canal and discover the sunset in the countryside. We used to dig for gold at the vending machine. At least, I am still alive to retain such a meaningful experience.

No comments: