Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My beautiful Birthday Presents!

You will be experiencing a very bad lag because I am puting up all the pictures of my presents up! How shall I arrange my presents? Most interesting to the most boring? The ever first present to the last present that was given to me? Or maybe the excited intensity?

I think by the most closest person!



The Ang Pow


My mom whom I think deserve my greatest respect. She brought me up in her womb, to the time I was really a burden to her and now she hasn't given up on caring for me after so much trouble I created for her. For every white hair strand I see was a product of my foolishness. She sacrifice her freedom to take care of me when I needed someone to be by my side and calm my angry rashes. She thought me all the values which no one would care to teach me. Thank you mom! Love you lots and lots!



The art of Howl's Moving Castle


My 2nd elder really rocks. I love him so much after he bought me this wonderful gift that I was about to buy. He really have telepathic skills. Gosh, I bet it's really hard to learn that skill. Probably I was babbling to him about this book subconciously. haha.. I talk too much and some times don't even know what the hell I am talking about. Thanks alot fu! You do rock in your music.

Hey, take alot inside:


The art is so cool! You can't stop saying "WAH!"

The smiley 玩业


This picture consist of 2 presents. One is my elder brother and the other is my wonderful secondary school friend. Do you think that the people around me are really influenced by my character? Both of them bought me pink and they are of the same company. The problem is that I have affinity to this product. But still, thanks alot Lang and Yating.

Roald Dahl Children Books


My friend Jane was pretty observant as to understand I am a lover of children books. Yup, I was a fan of Roald Dahl and I have almost completed reading all his books, so happens I never get the chance to read Charlie and the chocolate factory because I left that book as my last choice of read. hhahaa..

The windmill wrapped pot


Hend and Denise combine forces and gave me this work of art. I loved the way it was wrapped and believe me, this is the first present in my life that was wrapped into a windmill. Thank you!

No comments: