Thursday, May 19, 2005

Can't sleep! 4am in the morning, Arghh

I slept at 11.30pm and I woke up at about 3.30 am. This isn't the first time, last 2 nights I always get awaken up at 5am all of a sudden. Why? Trichotillomania Attack!!!

I won't explain what that means. What you should know is that it's driving me nuts.
****
Enough of complaining. I invited my friends from school out. It's being 1 month ever since I saw my friend. She hasn't change much.

Now I understand how happiness is so easily achieved. First you must have very strong and unchangeable interests. I have very frickled interest, I am afraid I get too obesess over it and neglect reality.

I must not have that concept still thriving in my body. It does me no good. No wonder, obtaining happiness is such a difficulty. I never enjoy great happiness up till date. Always searching my interest now and then. How can anyone do not know her great interest without feeling guilty about?

No comments: