Sunday, May 15, 2005

Huh? what?

I woke up in a sudden to hear my mom report, " I am going for facial, meet me in tampines at 11. After that, we'll go to tarang bulan (my relatives' house)"

I pull myself together to think, today is sunday, not a day to go sign my bond.okok. But I thought I was suppose to use the dye hair solution today, WTF?So I told her that I was going to dye my hair today.

"Please don't. You look ugly with that type of hair!" Using her old dogs don't learn new tricks type of expression

"But it's the trend!" I argue, flashing back about the no. of ladies out in the real world dying their hair, it's like 2 out of 3. It's not weird or funny to dye hair, it's a total norm to do that! Come on, it's the 21st century.

"OK. You can bring ur solution to your relative's house. Maybe Da mai will help you do it. Save cost." As if I can't do it myself.

I didn't carry on with the topic because I know it's meaningless speaking to someone who is still stuck in the 20th century. Before that conversation, I was actually dreaming about my cousin, who wanted me to play with me some wind game. (forgot about its name, obviously)

I reassured myself by saying, "Please don't tell me it's war wind.. eh no.. Ice Wind Dale." I played that game and I am feeling really pissed off about it because I don't like reading stuff on the monitor screen nor would I like to read every single story passage.

"erm, no." He murmured.

****
Cut my hair yesterday. It was a great experience. Firstly, I know I was going to be cut by a lady but instead a young chap. Cool! Although he sound so dull and boring, he's got the looks. Sad... Another imperfect person.

How I really wanted to see a person I recognise, yesterday but there was none. How ironical.

No comments: