Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I usually don't believe such things but...

I think I believe in what I did the previous life. I believed I must had defy the god of luck somewhere. Probably, I was a pretty charismatic person and I must had done something wrong and a heavenly spy come to earth and assess what type of person I am. Unfortunately, he came to know about it and he writes down everything in that little notebook in his pocket:

MayBelle (my previous life name), ID: 0392849120, forgets old friends and she has too many guyfriends. 9 out of 10 of them are got really hurt by her because she's such a slut. Everytime she gets into a relationship, she grab hold of their financial capabilites and dump them. I feel sad for them. God of luck, please make her see what is it like to be lonely and ugly in the next life.

Now, here I am having horrendous skin tone and a very lonely life. I very overly being bully by people. Why? I used to bully people in my previous life. I accept it. Yes, I accept everything god of luck has planned for me. I will accept that I will be a very lonely person for the rest of my life. Even how I try to nice to people.

However, I will still be nice to people because I will let my next life be a good one. I know that I am a very hardworking person and people take advantage of it.

I have an idol! I adore Wallace Huo! He's really make me shuai4 dai1. Now you can't say I suck at find my favourites. I am glad I am able meet a person in my life.

1 comment:

Demin Silver said...

Hey I forgot to write something, I feel really high when I planned to visit 12B!!! I think I shall buy a hamper for them on my last day. @>_<@