Thursday, October 28, 2004

Arghh.. That darned sociology test

Just had my sociology semestral exam this afternoon and i can't stop feeling angry. That question,
"how does howard define divance?"
This is crazy, who say this or that type of question is so purely on history and not sociology. I must curse the setter of that paper and my friend who did pure memorising could just say it out like a computer. grr... I can't stand it...Nothing in this world is got to do with thinking. For example, Is wearing pyjamas to school a deviance? explain your reason or What makes a person deviant?. A question like these are so simple for a person who thinks and analyses.

The other question was like another lifted from text question. I always hated those questions. They are meant for idiots who can't think. I think this setter is equally idiotic,
"da da somebody stated that good things come out from bad behaviour. discuss."
Oh great! one of those mindless question. I bet this person is from a person that just passed his phD and came here as a darn stepping stone.

Here i am venting my anger but isn't blogging a way of stress relief? You would be saying that i am so stupid not to memorise all these text. I have one good character that no body has, a person that don't plagiarize. I hate to copy from people although sometimes i think i have to. but literally wise, i have a personality. I find that I am a really lazy person when it comes to exam because i dun do pure memorised work. I rewrite, find examples to understand or look through the textbook for more info.

I dun care who say this or that because that darn person only holds 2-3 sentences and a slide in my lecture notes. If i see that the person is highlighted in the textbook like nobody's business, then might as well do some minor memory encoding. Yesterday's exam was the nursing process, and i was so glad that all it's question was thinking type none were solely like today's.

Enough of regrets, nothing can be done to this mysterious mindless setter. Next is biological science and its another memory work again but this time i shall prepare my answers. Although i've learnt 'O' level biology before, the focus is totally different. The anatomy is so complex and difficult to spell the darned words. Such as this word:
Rhomboideus
a darn muscle that protract the scapula/shoulder bone. I can't even pronounce it properly, how am i suppose to spell it? Damn those latins/greeks . Can't they invent an easier name? Like Romboidus, much easier right?

This is what makes my life very difficult. Another one muscle that flexes and adducts the shoulder:
Cocracobrachialis.
Why dun you try pronouncing that. An easier word would be cocoabranch. haha :D oh even better cocoakrunch a breakfast cereal. I shall stop making fun of these names.

I can't concentrate blogging in an evironment full of noise. Noise you that can't imagine, guess:

drilling?
techno?
metal music?
chicken cries?
killing a chicken noise?
void deck karaoke?
neighbour fighting?
the desperate calls of your baby brother?
the clashed computer?
lousy singing? you're near.....



Still haven thought of it yet? well, all the answers above are wrong. It's intrumental noise, noise by a lousy player. A player that has bad listening and has no professional training. a player that wrack the instrument like his naughty boy. I feel sorry for that instument. to the poor instrument: please accept my sympathy.

No comments: