Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hey I noticed something...

I have lost all my factual memory I learnt in secondary school oh no....Counting down, it's 10months after graduation (which wasn't really a memorable day) I had lost everything that includes my elementary and additional mathematics skills, my chemistry and physics. These were the subjects that I taken so much time in studying and nothing had retained in my memory.

It's always a pain to remember all the facts that i should have known!
this is how I really looked like

with that jia lat look, "what is it? What?"

So what I am making a point here is that, what I learnt in secondary school usually goes to waste if I dun use it. I bet my teachers are having a poor appetite now. I kept returning my knowledge back to them. I feel such a shame. Especially my Chinese and English languages.

The only subject that survives in my brain is my Biology.

No comments: