Wednesday, October 20, 2004

So furious today.


He set a small flame. Wanting to find a way out of problems. For he never know this little flame is a root to all problems. He knows that doing such an idiotic thing can spark a fight and abornormal cell growth; the growth of conflict. Even knowing, he moves deeper into the wilderness of an endless fight.



Boom! He stupidly get himself into a trouble that cannot be amended . The raging heat and the everlasting anger isn't gona stop if he doesn't stop been impersonal. Selfishness and self-centered people are hard headed. Nothing ever changes their minds. Simpeltons. Why dun you give in? And save your breath to create a win-win situation.

I was as infuriated as the burning forest. Engulfing everything, not leaving a single trace. Why must i give in to a mindless jerk? Hatred started crowding my senses as he starts adding fuel to fire; repeats like a broken record, a parrot, a mindless freak, a 3 yr old! "You dare say that again? Come on, try!" Id reactions can occur!

I will slap him the number of times he repeated those despicable words

Seeing this picture makes me feel great. ah.. "Wake up! I hate you, go and die. I hope you throw out blood that fills the whole of singapore's reservoir.

A touch of my signature.


"Get real!"


This is so fun... This is actually a make-up story. Conciousness takes over my actions, it controls my temper. I always hate guys. They are all so heartless and simple minded at preoperational stage of life. They are still in dream land never to wake up.

No comments: