Tuesday, October 19, 2004

What the.. The sound dun work?

I am desperately crying for music. The computers in my school really need AVA backup! ok, you may be thinking, "Why don't you use the computers at home?"

Answer:

My home computers is so overly used and I keep getting distracted by my family members who talk to me. Secondly, I use music to study but I have such a wide variety of interest. Simply buying albums from the store and playing it on my disc man doesn't work, I get bored easily. Thirdly doing this is such a waste of my time

Question:

Hey, why not play radio from your disc man?

Answer:

Are you joking? Singaporean radio are full of chatting and lame techno music which i dun like. Nobody ever thought of having a radio station solely on top music. Our radio is so limited too!

Question:

Have you tried replacing the headphones?

Answer:

The headphones dun work and my school computer kept emitting sound. Once i had it with exchanging the plugs, I go nuts. And i give up. Wait a sec, why am i asking these silly questions? I need time, man! Time to wake up and get on my feet to start studying. Got ta go.

No comments: