Friday, March 25, 2005

Ancestor season is here!!!!

Another round of pollution just to offer my ancestor my respect. I've being doing this ever since was preschooler. Sigh, I get my dose of carbon monoxide very year and it's normal to me. I get myself sick to make the rest of the year a lucky one. Though I do not believe they ever blessed me with luck, no news is good news.

Nothing happens to me and what so ever, i am free from a life of threats. That is of course the luck i have taken for granted over the years I take pains to go to Chua Chu Kang.

I have a christian friend who never practied such stuff as to visit people in their graves. I mean why do you celebrate chinese new year and not this custom? In contrast, I also do a bit of christmas stuff like send cards.

I asked my mom why don't christians in singapore celebrate Qing Ming? She works in a presbyterian home, so she should be very familiar with the religion. She took out a book and told me some phrases from it.

ephesians 6:6-7
Work hard and don't just please you masters when they are watching. As slaves of christ, do the good will of god with all your heart. Work with enthuism, as though you were working for the lord rather than the people.
Work with enthuism at whatever you do, keeping in mind you are serving god not serving the people

Is this sentence true? No comments....