Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sighzz...

I can die waiting for the hospitals to reply to me. They truely love to keep me in the dark all this time. I send to 3 hospitals and the output is at ZERO!!! Arghhhh!!! Singapore hospitals have no manners, indicating a no is so difficult. 23cents to sent to my noble address that's all.

Is that so difficult? Leaving people in suspense is not a right thing to do, man!!! Won't you think they are a bit stupid to do this? What if i spam them, maybe they didn't recieve my mail... Ah there is a catch!!!

If only the director of NHG is my dad, then they will know what it's like to be kept in the dark. I will ask my dad to make them be on provation for the entire 3 weeks with no rthyme or reason. If my mom was the director of Singhealth, I am going to make the HR people have a thorough education in choosing students. Especially, when they are too blinded by beauty and eloquence.

Fuck one leh, slackers also they select (moments of utter singlish)... This world is too blind! Then send them application don't want to say yes or no... Fuck them la. I am through with these people who don't put me into consideration. Does it harm to conduct an interview? Or is it hard to send a word "no" to my mail?

*Bawls loudly*, Life stinks painfully. Is my life that difficult? I don't care man!! Spam them! I want them to know keeping people in the dark is not a good thing to do.

My friend really need ME to teach her to overcome a loss. I think her loss can't be compared to mine! Sucide had never pass through my thoughts ever when I had this impact. That's why my friend labelled me as a very strong person.

Experiencing a loss like mine isn't easy to overcome, when someone that is only had that status in your lifetime is really painful. You can have many boyfriends/girlfriends but you can only have one Dad/mom that have the same thing runing in your blood. The status dad/mom can't be changed! But boyfriends/girlfriends are totally exceptional.

Someone who experience a loss of a mutual relationship will be hard at first but it's very easy to overcome unlike statuses that only exist once in your lifetime.

Thinking of the past won't do you much good but even more harm, leave
everything distressing aside and look forward to what's ahead of you.
Achieve all your aspiration and dreams. Everything is possible if you put in
the effort into trying.

That was what I told myself 2 years ago. Crying isn't stopable I know but the person inside must free the distressing emotion. Sad things are everywhere, simply reminders of the past. Just that last week, you did what with so and so are agents of depression.

My friends want to obtain a masters for nursing which I can't stop to say "next time". All I want in life is a stable job and a good husband (isn't that what any girl wants?). I feel that working makes me an adult. Studying is really hard for me when it comes to memorising. Plus the competition in school.

I don't want to compare with others, they can look down on me for all i care for I rule my future and most importantly my happiness. I see a few strands of slivery hair growing out from my head. And that no. will increase even more as the years go by.

I don't know why my friend hate my group mate. I know they are slackers but that doesn't give you the reason to hate them. I used to be aloned and people hate me, that feeling is horrible, terrible and vegetable.

They did nothing to me, so I have no hard feelings.

No comments: