Thursday, March 31, 2005

More complains...

Grrr... It's the last day of school and I am as angry as ever. Someone in my Tutorial group is such an arse licker, jealous and complain king. He keep ranting to our mentor all because he has got this problem; He is jealous about ppl getting good grades and doesn't want to work hard for it.

Bastard ass!!!! The other friend of mine really hated him to the core and i strongly agree with her. I suggested me holding him and she punch him hard in the stomach. Make sure he feel the same kind of pain me and my friend had experienced.

I wonder why the guys in my group stinks. I can't imagine them taking care of our singaporean next time they graduate. Firstly, he boast about being too charismatic with lecturers, patients, sisters and clinical facilators. This reminds me of this guy at motorola 1 year ago. Where all the QA girls were his friends and the line leader even complains about me to him.

I really feel pithed by this type of guys I constantly experienced in my life. This person is so rude to my mentor that he speaks mandarin to her when we all were speaking english. How atrocious is this? Hell to him, i wish he would get out of this course and save our singaporean girls from getting hurt by him.

I wished I could splash hot water on his mouth and make him stop talking for weeks. To hot until his face is unable to change expressions, unable to eat just like the last time I experienced it a couple of months ago.

I don't want to waste my blog space for this type of person. Alright, thing are changing and I am appointed as subgrp leader from today. My best friend is the leader of the class and now we have the authority to change stuff.

I am going to be a subgrp leader, and I want things to change. For the better, less last minute and more hard work from lazy people.

No comments: