Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Grr... Those jerks!

I am actually using this word on my classmates a few years ago. I like my friends in polyl, they give me the identity. Unlike people in my dark days who simply just call me, "gen bi chong" (following bug). Damn that girl, she'll know what's it like to offend a person like me.
GOL grants me the power to make them have a bad ending when they offend me. Ya, many of my offenders got bad outcomes.

Whenever I notice that, I can laugh hysterically. No evil thoughts though. I can cry and laugh without you knowing it. hiak hiak... A still remember a girl who made fun of me all the time, Bah... She didn't even have a good time, serve her right.

No one can compare a support system to mine. Unlike those jerks in sec school, mine is more matured and less being embarrassing. I can never stand beside them in public, they make a hell lot of noise. Immatured freaks, call themselves girls. Failures in the society more like it.

I have many enquries about this guy I liked in sec school, I think he really got into the wrong company. English-speaking person. Hah! My mom always wanted someone who is purely english-speaking. I can grab anyone out of the shelf and be my friend. All I wanna know where in the world is he...

My life in school dreadly sucked, I can't wait to graduate from suck a darken school.

No comments: