Saturday, March 12, 2005

OMG! MY VERY FIRST LAYOUT!

After browsing the book: Cascading style sheets; the definitive guilde, i roughly know how do CSS work. It's so cool! Web designing used to be my hobby but when work piles up... I simply do not have the time to practice my HTML skills.

I really feel like a geek, man. Cool isn't it? I must give credit to Anime Inn for providing me with the picture or else I can start up with nothing. And of course the person who created the movie, "The Cat Returns". Sheesh, it took me 3 hours to get everything nice and well. May I ask those who are using firefox and netscape whether there is a big problem or not?

I hate recieving errors. I get mad!!! And the... It's ok. This was something to cheer me up. I didn't do very well for yesterday's bio prac, I did silly mistakes. I bet I got an average B. Life stinks, all I get is negative results. Why my friend so tyco?

Luck simply isn't on my side. This layout may seem like a final piece but it isn't. I stopped because i was feeling really tired of codes.

No comments: