Thursday, September 16, 2004

Dun you feel abit unlucky these days?

why do i always think that god is always playing tricks on me??? Today was the only day i get caught by the rain for not closing the window when i go out. damn...And my mom just lectured me. What's more was that the rain was like a hurricane and anyone can picture what was like in my house now. FLOODS! What's even worse, my mom's bed was wet and that really blew up a conflict. Don't you think this is just coincedence? NO! Plainly a plank. i will never forget my first punch from my mom. that had really caused an inpression on my long-term memory.

Today i had my first sociology MCQ test, wo sum it up every thing went fine except for that two incy-bincy questions i had forgotten to read up. haha what an irony. we'll see the result. I gotta get that nursing sponsorship, or else my allowance would be on steak.My mom always uses it to threaten me.

No comments: