Sunday, September 26, 2004

Unable to stop this memory mosquito

I had doubt my ability to manage stress and failure. I thought I was able to take everything easily and carry on with life. As time pass, the tension increases and I am now having isomia(sleepless night). I kept thinking about the practical test and the upcoming biological science test. I name this type of things " memory mosquito". They kept buzzing here and there non stop. You can do nothing to stop them.Now is already 2.12am and i am still wide awake.
There are still many hidden medical condition i have and nobody can believe how i live life with all these restrictions. You may think ah... Just allergies and Eczema that's all. Allergies are not only prawn and other seafood but peanuts, walnuts, etc. I think some allergens may be caused by some particles in the air. I have this mental problem too.. But i lead life normally. I hope you dun start jumping to conclusion. diagnosis: trichotillomania. On friday, i heard my tutorial groupmate who has a relative who has the same problem and she called her a mad person. And i felt really hurtful and angry. How could she call her that? That person couldn't help it. Many of my stress can't be relieved because of this. GTG sleep. damn Bio....

No comments: