Friday, September 24, 2004

I can't feel the stress at first...

I was doing my clinical practical test today. Well, i failed cause i had forgotten a few points to say. Not even commencing the purpose of the test, the teacher failed me. The words of dsappointment "I've to fail you" were no effect to me. I was going " har? " in my mind.. Apparently i feel that i did not deserve to fail because i have forgotten to say some points. At that moment i was like searching for what i had went wrong... When i told my group mates that i fail, i didn't even feel remorse or a sense of disappointment. My mind was saying "you failed me? so what?"
I was thinking because i had met alot of failure and disappointment much worse in the past 3 years. Oh and dun let this thing get me started. I've got a whole list for you to see. To me, failure is nothing. It's just a way to make you feel like discontinuing life. I think that is way too stupid to do just because you encounter a problem or a very difficult obstacle.
I will always have this in mind, the obstacle you are facing now is not as bad as the emotional problems you faced last time.
So dry up your tears, get up and start doing it right.
I think everyone should try to adopt a new meaning to failure. How we settle on a peace-loving society is because our forefathers set us a path of light. A light of determination and a selfless thought for our future. They will never give up because of failure.

No comments: