Saturday, November 06, 2004

Finally! i can reach the "Blog creating" page

Blogger is getting screwy and i was so angry when the page can't load and this error kept appearing, "internal error, contact technical support!" At the moment, i was losing my temper and all my id wanted to do is to wrack my monitor screen.

ok.. then i went back to play The SIMS2, wanting to forget everything. Those of you who have not played the SIMS 2, you are missing out alot. Great new features and amazingly better AI. However, EA games still have room for improvement. Wanna see some pictures i took for my sims? here they are:

Some of THE SIMS 2 Mysteries

Why would a person be talking about ghost while eating her dinner?


Why would a weak old grandmother be jumping on the sofa? Trapie is just too excited about this new sofa i bought for her.



Sims can get trashed out from their homes? oh my god, you gotta pay your instalments regularly!

Oh dear, i did something bad today to my sims, i made a female flirt another female sim and her husband felt cheated. Then, my evil side told me to click on the break up option.

No comments: