Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Still awake?

It's 2.30 am in the morning and i am still awake. Why? I had the best chance today and i lose it? A chance to ask my friend for a treat. I always wanted it for months. I couldn't. Yes, I couldn't. I wasn't afraid to ask but my narrowminded thought stopped me.

Come to think of it, i was so idiotic. Why? My threshold of jealousy is so high. I can't stand people who are happy and i'm not. Don't you think it's a normal behaviour. Alright, i shall stop putting y0u on supend. My friend was talking with a person i hate the most. That person gave me a very bad first impression. I can't stand people who mingle with those i hate.

So self-centred of me! It beats being human. Having feelings sucks! Why do i have feelings? It is full of jealousy.

No comments: