Saturday, November 13, 2004

A Saturday wasted....

Mood :::: bored::::::

I suddenly realized the regrets I have for the year once I think about it. First of all I regretted not doing more OTs for the last Christmas at my ever first working life; Motorola. Secondly, I gravely regret leaving my first every company that had the most pay and the most wonderful people.

My first day of work at Motorola was like the first day I started walking independently on my 2 feet. I could see a different perspective from what I have imagine. It's was like a totally a new experience.

A place where nobody knows you at all.Do you know what this meant to me? They treat you like a new person. Nobody knows your history such as being hostile or unfriendly. I've always wanted a life like that.

I have decided already, on 22 nov 2004 i would be at yio chu kang MRT station getting my interview. My wish list is still processing. Everything in that list shall come true.

No comments: