Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have finished watching Stairway to Heaven!

Erm.. Not really that fantastic as i expected. The ending was pathetic. Something made me change my mind on putting that C5 label on that drama. The piano piece was great. So i shall give it a B4. Monday is the day where i start working. Haizz, no more being a tai tai at home but there are still advantages.

I hate staying at home long enough for people to repeat everything to me. I just want people to tell me something new. My mom kept saying the same old thing that happen a year and a half ago. So boring. When she say i was so imatured not to listen to her like any idoit would be, i was silently furious. Why would anyone listen to her attentively after listening to the same old thing after 5 or 6 times? That person listening would be in the mental hospital by now, nodding his head madly.

"I think i got to find someone that will listen to me.", and "your elder brother is a MAN, at least he listens to me, this is called a listening ear" Once i listen to these sentences i could punch people.

I better get out of this house either by working or schooling or else i have to bear all these nagging. See what i mean, seeing her for 4 hours everyday ain't that bad. At least she won't start her nagging on me.

No comments: